Terms and Conditions
1. The owner of this website is North Mundham Farm LLP ( NMF LLP) whose address is:
North Mundham Farm, Church Road, North Mundham, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 1JQ. Limited Liability Partnership registration number: OC318906
2. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that prices on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. In the event that there is an error in the price of the goods you have ordered you will be informed as soon as possible and be given the option to cancel your order or reconfirm your order at the correct price. If you have already paid for the goods at the time of canceling, you will receive a full refund.
3. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and gardenandplants.co.uk until gardenandplants.co.uk dispatches the product(s) ordered. We will confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by gardenandplants.co.uk of your offer to buy goods from gardenandplants.co.uk or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by gardenandplants.co.uk (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
4. You agree that e-mail is an acceptable means of long distance communication.
5. We currently only ship to addresses within the UK and Ireland.
6. You undertake that all details you provide to gardenandplants.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct and accurate, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
7. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform gardenandplants.co.uk as soon as possible.
8. gardenandplants.co.uk reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. gardenandplants.co.uk also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have canceled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. Customers are permitted to post reviews on products provided that they comply with our Customer Review Guidelines (please see below).
10. You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published and agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate
11. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of or in connection with any feedback, ratings or reviews posted by you on the website, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.
12. You grant gardenandplants.co.uk a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
1. gardenandplants.co.uk is a UK based website which complies with Data Protection Act relating to the personal information you supply us on the site.
The Site uses a security system that protects your information from unauthorised use. However, as no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
2. We will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the Site without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law. The Information we gather may include name, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date, email address, telephone number, and any personal preferences.
4. We may also use the Information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, or offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you.
5. Your information may also be transferred to another company in the event of sale of our company to a third party. In that event, we will endeavour to ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected. By submitting your information or when subscribing to the services available on our Site, you consent to such use and transfer.
6. If at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletter or any other information you may have requested from us, please email or write to us at the address given for us on the contacts page with 'Unsubscribe' as the subject.
CUSTOMER REVIEW GUIDELINES
We welcome your reviews and comments on the products we sell and thank you for sharing your views with us and other customers. Below is a list of terms regarding the posting of reviews. Please be sure to read the terms carefully before posting a review as any infringement will result in your review being removed without notice.
1. You can review any product available for sale on gardenandplants.co.uk
2. Please limit reviews to a maximum of 3,200 characters and ensure that they be a minimum of 10 words in length.
3. Reviews should only relate to the product in question and should not include your experience in buying the product or having it delivered.
4. We will remove any reviews which:
i) Contain derogatory comments directed towards other reviewers.
ii) Contain content that will infringe upon the material, trademarks or intellectual property (e.g. copyright, trademark, privacy or trade secrets) of others.
iii) Contain content that might be considered sexually gratuitous, profane, unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, incendiary, racially or sexually offensive, or obscene.
iv) Contain content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others.
v) Make false statements, defame or impersonate others.
vi) Contain spamming or advertising.
vii) Contain personal information about anyone – including yourself – such as phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers.
viii) Contain HTML or computer script.
ix) Are written by suppliers or manufacturers.
x) Contain comments on gardenandplants.co.uk service. For such issues, please contact gardenandplants.co.uk direct using one of the methods outlined on the contact page.
1. gardenandplants.co.uk does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
2. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that prices on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. In the event that there is an error in the price of the goods you have ordered you will be informed as soon as possible and be given the option to cancel your order or reconfirm your order as the correct price. If you have already paid for the goods at the time of canceling, you will receive a full refund. We shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
3. gardenandplants.co.uk shall make every effort to correct errors as soon as possible after having been notified of them.
4. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or that are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, gardenandplants.co.uk shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify gardenandplants.co.uk of the problem in writing at the address detailed on the contact page (an email is also acceptable) within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
5. You and gardenandplants.co.uk will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
6. All products sold by gardenandplants.co.uk are provided for the purpose of private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, gardenandplants.co.uk do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the gardenandplants.co.uk website or for any products or services purchased from gardenandplants.co.uk
7. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions, natural disasters and any other similar events.
8. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
PAYMENT AND PROCESSING OF ORDERS:
1. Goods may be ordered online by credit card or by phone, mail or fax with most debit or credit cards.
2. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order goods. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. gardenandplants.co.uk tracks every order placed on gardenandplants.co.uk to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
3. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to gardenandplants.co.uk immediately and without notice to you if:
i) you breach the terms of this Agreement
ii) you fail to make payment to us when due, goods that you have ordered.
iii) we suspect that you have engaged, are considering engaging, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on our website.
1. Delivery is effected within 7 working days (TO BILLING ADDRESS ONLY).
2. In the event of an item ordered being out of stock, you will be notified within seven working days with the option of a full refund or a firm delivery date.
3. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once gardenandplants.co.uk has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
4. gardenandplants.co.uk currently only ships to addresses within the UK and Ireland.